Basic network video recorder with built-in PoE switch for up to 16 camera channels
• Room for 2 SATA hard disks providing a maximum of 8TB storage (4TB each)
• Simple set up with support for live view, storage and playback of recordings
• Recordings can be configured to trigger manually, continuously or on an event basis to best suit the user’s requirements
• HDMI output allows the connection of an HD monitor for a simple standalone setup
• Multi-viewing enables the user to view several cameras or areas of a scene close-up at the same time for detailed scene analysis
• Downloadable client software (Hikvision iVMS-4200) provides a range of configurable applications for further video management
• Audio recording and support for two-way audio (camera model dependent) when a microphone is connected via the I/O ports
• Suitable for use with Hikvision cameras and a range of ONVIF compatible third-party cameras from other brands.
There are no reviews yet.